Bënunì - welcome to Apartments Dolores in Selva Val Gardena, a corner of paradise in the heart of the Dolomites recognised as part of the Unesco World Heritage.
The house is located in a quiet and sunny place, surrounded by green meadows and far from the streets, on the sunny side of Selva. Breathtaking views of the mountains: Stevia, Cir, Sella Group, Sassolungo and the village of Selva.
This lovingly furnished apartment has:
- a free parking lot
- 1 double bed and a double sofa bed in the living room
- Bathroom (with toilet, shower, bidet and hairdryer)
- a well-equipped kitchen with an oven and a refrigerator
- Coffee machine, toaster, kettle
- Sheets and towels
- Washing machine
- Free WI-FI
- SAT-TV, radio
- Panoramic balcony
- Playground in front of the house
- Free Val Gardena Mobil Card
About the property
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Children welcome
- Suitable for Seniors
- Long term renters
How to reach us
Our house is located in a very quiet position at the sunny side of Selva Val Gardena, surrounded by meadows and forests. From here you enjoy a breathtaking view of Selva and the nearby Dolomites, UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Our location is the ideal starting point for small walks and hikes in summer. Spend some relaxing hours on our lawn for sunbathing or enjoy the fabulous surroundings at the balcony.
Benefit from the nearby bus stop of the ski bus, your direct access to the Sellaronda.
This property sleeps a maximum of 4 people
- Guest bedroom (Double-1, Sofabed-1)
- Full bathroom (en-suite) -toilet, shower, bidet & hairdryer
- Living room
- Coffee machine (espresso style)
- Electric kettle
- Microwave oven
- Kitchen utensils
- Nearby parking lot
Dining room furniture
- Dining chairs
- Dining table
- Satellite/cable channels
- Bed linen
- Washing machine
- Central heating
- Overnight stay, valid for 2 persons: from 55€ to 150€ per apartment per night.
- Maximum occupancy: 4 person